Five ways a workshop at The Box improves your students’ outcomes
Our workshops for schools support your students’ progress and outcomes. We believe in the power of art and history to shape and change the world around us, and our expert team want to share that with your students.
Here are five reasons to book a workshop for your class:
- Experience hands-on encounters that can’t be replicated in the classroom.
- Support your students to become lifelong cultural learners.
- Develop your students’ enquiry and oracy skills, inspired by real sources of evidence and contemporary art.
- Enhance your teaching in the classroom with memorable experiences and visits that support your curriculum teaching.
- Access objects and artefacts that aren’t on display to the public.