I Wonder Terms & Conditions
These guidelines have been produced by the I Wonder facilitator, Kara Ord, in line with the Public Liability Insurance for the I Wonder sessions. The guidelines should be adhered to at all times during the sessions and need to be read and agreed to prior to booking.
- Apart from collecting and returning art equipment/materials, children must sit down with art equipment/materials at all times. If a child wishes to walk around in a class then any equipment/materials they have should be held by an adult until their child is happy to return.
- Children must stay by their parent/guardian under full supervision at all times.
- Throughout the duration of the class, paint, water and other art/messy play mediums will be used and may cause areas of the floor to become slippery. No child/adult should run during the sessions, and all adults must take care to ensure that their child(ren) are aware of the risks of slipping. Adults must also take care when moving around to minimise the risk of slipping. The Box and/or facilitator will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by you or a child that occur as a result of these materials being used on the floor space.
- No equipment/materials should be put in a child’s mouth, unless this is part of an activity (such as bubble paint blowing).
- All adults must take full responsibility for the child/children in their care for the duration of the I Wonder sessions. As long as we have provided reasonable skill and care during the sessions, we will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by you or a child in your care as a consequence of you not following our instructions during a session.
- We would like to take photographs of children and adults participating in the I Wonder sessions for marketing, social media and use on The Box website. If you would not like to have photographs of you and your child/children used in this way, please let the facilitator know during your first session.
- Adults are welcome to take photographs of their child only during the session and to share this on their social media or with friends/family. Please ensure that you have prior permission from anyone featured in those photos, prior to taking them or using them online. No videos please.
- Please let us know via [email protected] about any medical conditions that you or your child/children have prior to the first session so that we can ensure that you are able to get the most from it. We will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage suffered when you have not disclosed information which would have been needed when planning the activities.
- Please do not attend an I Wonder session when either you or your child are unwell, this includes: a fever, an upset stomach or diarrhoea in the 48 hours prior to the session; or any contagious infection or disease (for example as Covid 19, chickenpox, impetigo, hand foot and mouth, conjunctivitis etc.)
- We are not responsible for any damage or loss made to your property whilst attending an I Wonder session. Please be aware that these are messy sessions and you are advised to dress yourselves and your child/children accordingly.
We would like to thank you in advance for adhering to the above guidelines that are in place to protect the safety of all children and adults present at I Wonder sessions.