Bookings will go live on Thursday 10 September and The Box will be open from Tuesday 29 September.
Plan Your School Visit
We believe in the power of art and history to shape and change the world around us, and our expert team want to share that with your students.
- Experience hands-on encounters that can’t be replicated in the classroom.
- Support your students to become lifelong cultural learners.
- Develop your students’ enquiry and oracy skills, inspired by real sources of evidence and contemporary art.
- Enhance your teaching in the classroom with memorable experiences and visits that support your curriculum teaching.
- Access objects and artefacts that aren’t on display to the public.
How do I book a school visit?
For your safety and the safety of our staff, all schools visits must be booked online in advance of their visit. To help you to get the most from your schools visit, we recommend that you make a planning pre-visit to The Box, which you can do by booking a General Admission ticket from 10 September.
Your schools workshop booking includes General Admission to The Box and admission to our Mayflower Exhibition. It also includes a dedicated bag drop box, and exclusive use of the Simmons Learning Room for your group as a lunch space. You can book a school visit up to a month before your visit. Find out more about the safety measures we're putting in place and what you can expect when you visit on our Plan Your Visit and Visit FAQ pages.