- Support your students to become lifelong cultural learners.
- Develop your students’ enquiry and oracy skills with experiences that can’t be replicated in the classroom.
- Enhance your teaching in the classroom with memorable activities that support your Cultural Capital aims.
- Access historical objects and original sources of evidence that aren’t on display to the public.
- Enjoy exclusive use of the Simmons Learning Room as your base for workshops and lunch space.
How do I book a school visit?
All schools visits must be booked at least one month in advance. Please take a look at our sessions below and use the online form to make your booking.
To help you to get the most from your schools visit, we recommend that you make a planning pre-visit to The Box. You can also download our Teachers Hazard Assessment below to help you to write your own risk assessment.