- Support your students to become lifelong cultural learners.
- Develop your students’ enquiry and oracy skills with experiences that can’t be replicated in the classroom.
- Enhance your teaching in the classroom with memorable activities that support your Cultural Capital aims.
- Access historical objects and original sources of evidence that aren’t on display to the public.
- Enjoy exclusive use of the Simmons Learning Room as your base for workshops and lunch space.
How do I book a school visit?
All schools visits must be booked at least one month in advance. Please take a look at our sessions below and use the online form to make your booking.
To help you to get the most from your schools visit, we recommend that you make a planning pre-visit to The Box. You can also download our Teachers Hazard Assessment below to help you to write your own risk assessment.
Our SENsational workshops for students with special educational needs and disabilities, including those with profound and multiple disabilities and ASC, are open to visits from a range of educational settings.
Give your class the chance to work with a practising artist, to explore our visual arts displays and develop their own creative responses.